Date: 07.28.10
Area: Immigration Law
For: New York, USA

I have a very complicated case. I had a working permit and I have a valid social security number.
But the people who my parents went to (used) didn't get their money from my parents soon enough, so they stopped the process of my paper work. So now I can't work. I can't go to school. I need assistance.
0 answers | Asked on 07.28.10 in Immigration Law.

Answers (0)
       There are no answers to this question yet.